Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Friday's Favorites: Halloween 2012 {Pinterest}

If you can believe it, October is now half over, so I thought I'd round up my favorite Halloween-related pins from Pinterest. I figured if I posted them now and inspired anyone, there'd still be time to get a last-minute project finished in time.

Made in a Day made this amazing mantel vignette. I love everything about this. Seriously, everything!


Beaux R'eves turned an entire dining room into a scene from a scary movie. Make sure you check out the whole post with all the pictures.


These creepy crawlers are from Tatortots and Jello's guest post. I hate spiders, but these little guys are so elegant-looking, how can you not want to make them?


Someday I am going to have an all-out Halloween party, and when I do, I want these invitations from Folded Words.

Pinned Image

Saw Dust and Paper Scraps made this awesome candelabra.


Every time I do the whole pumpkin seed thing, mine always end up chewy. They taste good, but they don't have that satisfying crunch they're supposed to have. Next time I'm going to try The Crafty Blog Stalker's recipe. (There's an important step I didn't know about.)


There you have it, my favorite Halloween pins from Pinterest for 2012. Do you agree or do you know of some more fantastic ideas? Also, if you want to see what else I think is pin-worthy, feel free to click on the Pinterest button at the top of the left sidebar.

**If you see something you like, please do not pin from my page; go to the author's blog and pin from there. The links should take you directly to the correct post.**







If you were featured here, please feel free to take a button.


4 comments:

  1. I still want to do skeletons having a picnic on my lawn some day!
    http://www.bhg.com/halloween/decorating/outdoor-halloween-decorating-skeletons/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember this! It's a good idea!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the feature! I am glad you liked it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Seed Recipe. Great collection!

    ReplyDelete